Rock group Candlelight Red continue to make strides towards the big time by releasing their latest single, “She’s Got The Look“ and also announcing a string of live dates with Trapt. The tour kicks off on April 10th in Joliet, and concludes April 22nd in Providence.
Hailing from central PA, the band (which includes vocalist Ryan Hoke, guitarist Jeremy Edge, bassist Jamie Morral, and drummer Brian Dugan) recently released its first full length CD, ‘The Wreckage,’ issued via Imagen Records and overseen by Grammy-nominated producer David Ivory.
Right out of the gate, CLR has been turning heads, as the group’s lead-off single from ‘The Wreckage,’ titled “Closer,” reached #42 Mediabase Active Rock with wide nationwide radio support including strong spins at Octane for over six months. And earlier, CLR beat out over 10,000 other bands to win the 2010 national Guitar Center “Onstage” contest, which landed them an opening slot for KISS.
Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of KISS specifically chose the band from among 22 regional contest winners. As a result, CLR had the honor of opening a show for KISS in Pittsburgh in late 2010.
Candlelight Red capitalized on this victory and on their exploding regional buzz by inking a record deal with Imagen in late 2010. The band are already road warriors, as evidenced by recently completed nationwide tours with Sevendust, 10 Years, Saving Abel and Egypt Central.
Tour dates are as follows:
- March 16 Williamsport, PA The Cellblock
- March 21 Jermyn, PA Three Kings opening for Burn Halo
- April 7 Jamestown NY Shawbuck’s
Candlelight Red direct support dates with Trapt:
- April 10 Joliet, IL Mojoe’s
- April 12 Dayton, OH McGuffy’s House of Rock
- April 13 Flint, MI Machine Shop
- April 14 Columbus, OH Al Rosa Villa
- April 16 Pittsburgh, PA Altar Bar
- April 17 Lancaster, PA Chameleon Club
- April 19 Asbury Park, NJ Stone Pony
- April 20 Albany, NY Northern Lights
- April 22 Providence, RI The Ruins at The Colisuem
“She’s Got The Look” :