Rate : 4/5
Corel released this week Painter Lite, a new painting app designed specifically for aspiring digital artists. It is a very well designed, simple and efficient software to create beautiful artwork. Painter Lite gives you a great glance of the digital creation. This helps you unleash your inner creativity and tackle any digital project with confidence before going ahead with the full complete version Corel Painter.
Painter Lite Features are as follows :
- Wide range of brush categories from digital watercolor, oil brushes and air brushes to pencils, pens, sponges, chalk, pastels and crayons
- Trendy tools and effects like blenders, palette knives, kaleidoscope painting and mirror painting to inspire creativity
- Easy-to-use interface and navigation with built-in help
- Ability to pair with a digital art pen and tablet to experience pressure sensitive brush control that behaves like traditional art tools
- Most comprehensive entry-level digital art software for Mac and Windows with progressive drawing tools and lifelike natural-media brushes
It is also a best way to create digital artwork using 97 high quality brush variants across 16 brush categories plus trendy tools and effects. Based on Corel Painter , the original natural-media software, there are all you need to get started. With Painter Lite, the transition from traditional to digital becomes natural and easy.
No issues with installation. Grab it on the Mac App Store or on their official store for the PC Version – 69 (USD & CAD) –. That’s all. The interface has a simple, clean look and the navigation is intuitive. The software comes with a part of Painter features but remains an affordable entry to digital art. It is easy to use. Painting digitally is not different technically than painting with traditional media. Just experiment the various settings.