Trapt is back. Like warriors, they attack with their fourth explosive album No Apologies. The result is a catchy rock record to pick up. It is full of incredible hooks destined to a range of listeners. The album is totally radio-ready. The songs streaming on their myspace player, gave an excellent glimpse of No Apologies. This is fascinating to see their evolution. Trapt isn’t a generic rock band. They renew themselves. Check out their previous albums Someone in Control or Only Through the Pain. Their music speaks for them. No weak tracks. Chris’s vocals are damn catchy.
Trapt carry their sound to another level. it is impressive. No Apologies combines a beautiful melody with a more mature rhythm than their previous records. In each song, the tune is enjoyable filled with memorable moments that make you want to listen again. lot of various riffs. It is not monotonous. I really appreciate Chris’s audible vocals audible and easy to hear. No need to skip a song.
- Sound off is the lead single to impact radio for No Apologies. It is solid rocking track. Great choice for a first single. It is melodic and stays with you. The melody is effective and completely additive. It is epic.
- Drama Queen is another of my favorite songs with powerful guitars and fantastic solo guitars. Great track that stands out as a highlight. It has a terrific chorus. I like this rhythm.
- End of My Rope is a mix of soft and heavy rock. Awesome melody that play in your head. Original riffs with a nice bass work in the background. The drum playing fit the rhythm section very well.
- Get Up starts off with heavy guitars. Hard rock tune that works great. Ingenious distorted guitars. It is full of energy. Sure you get up when you hear the track !! It is only real attractive music.
- No Apologies has a melodic guitar. Nice bass/guitars duet work during the verses. I like the riffs and this constant melody.The tempo works well with Chris’s vocals.
- Stranger in the Mirror . The chorus is well executed. I like the way Chris’ voice resound. Remarkable rhythm section. The vocals are delivered with conviction and this is the case on each song.
- Beautiful Scar. ferocious sound with a clean bass. You receive explosive riffs in your face. Amazing arrangements. At the end, you have a ‘beautiful scar’.
- Are You With Me is a sensational soft rock song . The music harmonizes very well with the sublime highlighted Chris’s vocals. I like these varied tempos. Inventive solos. It is strong.
- The Wind kicks off with echo vocals. Nice dynamics with an enjoyable bassline. Superb guitar work with a fantastic drum playing. Catchy acoustic guitar accompanying a nice groove.
- Overloaded is an excellent solid heavy song with Chris’s vocals highlighted. Powerful sound that blow your mind. Creative solos guitars. Explosive tune.
- Storyteller ends the album wonderfully. It contains a nice guitar work. I really dig this song especially this infectious chorus that I love. A real hook for this track. There is a beautiful melody.
No Apologies is an extremely exciting proposition from Trapt. It is definitely worth picking up. Each song is executed superbly. I have 11 favorite tracks. Excellent musicienship. The music serves Chris’s vocals very well in every songs. The lyrics are beautiful, inspirational and have a real sense. It is entirely convincing and No Apologies is a must-have for any rock music lovers, fans and people who like an accessible sound.. It is a high quality record. No Apologies. Go to buy your copy now. It sounds like… just Trapt and I love. They really deserve to scale high charts.