Visual Novel Maker is coming to Steam on November 16th, 2017. The highly anticipated tool designed for writers and artists is an easy way to bring your stories to life.
Using a simple click, drag and drop, or type interface, you will be able to use simple commands to create scenes and control the flow of their entire game, with all the features expected from a modern professional visual novel built in by default. You will also have access to enough premade resources, from characters to backgrounds, and even music, to make your first novel right off the bat. Experienced developers will have the ability to create extensions, which can edit your game, or even the editor itself!
Get it on steam on November 16th at http://store.steampowered.com/app/495480/Visual_Novel_Maker/
With Visual Novel Maker, anyone can be a developer.
- Simple click, drag & drop, or type interface
- 11 Characters, with art for various outfits and expressions.
- 150+ Backgrounds, Home, School, Date Locations, and more.
- Easy to use localization interface for created games.
- Live2D support
- Exports finished games to PC, Mac, Linux, Android, or iOS!
- Scripting and extensions of user-integrated functionality : Visual Novel Maker features Scripting, the ability to add new mechanics or functions in-game, and Extensions, the ability to modify the editor to add your own commands, to give users full control !